Our business is focused on Leadership and Mental Toughness development. Our mission is:
“To help leaders everywhere fulfil their potential, for themselves, their teams and their organisations”
We do this through the following three core service offerings
Nurturing and growing leadership talent within the workplace is as important now as it ever has been. Organisations that get this right will prosper financially, deliver higher quality services and achieve greater performance outcomes.
We work with clients to deliver a structured one to one leadership-coaching program for leaders in their organisation. Typically this will involve:
- Improved leadership skills, confidence and presence
- Achievement of ‘stretch’ goals, and business results
- Discover and practice new leadership skills
- Overcome personal barriers and situational roadblocks
- During coaching assignments the focus is on achieving organisational goals, while strengthening critical leadership and communication skills
Click on this link Leadership Coaching Outline to download an outline brief of our Leadership Coaching process and benefits
2. Leadership Workshops
Group activities can be a great way for individuals and teams to develop their leadership competencies. Our approach is to develop leadership and mental toughness capacity within your organisation through a range of interactive workshops.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Mental Toughness for Leaders (including MTQ48 assessment)
- Transformational Change
- Leader as a Coach (including ILM72 assessment)
- Senior Leadership Programme (Including DiSC Leadership assessment) – two days aimed at senior leaders
- Management Development workshop – for professionals at all levels who manage people (including ILM72 assessment)
Team development is a critical success factor in any business or organisation. We work with leadership teams to build greater team working and develop a more cohesive, productive working environment:
- Bespoke team building designed around your organisational needs
- Leadership Team Development workshop (including DiSC -Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team assessment)
3. Leadership Assessment
Whether you need external candidate profiling for selecting the next leader in your team, or to engage with existing managers to understand their develop needs through a detailed 360 degree appraisal programme, we can deliver a service tailored to your needs.
- LEADERSHIP – ILM72 Leadership assessment – psychometric assessment which measures an individual’s leadership style and effectiveness across specific scales.
- MENTAL TOUGHNESS – Using the MTQ48 we are able to assess Mental Toughness through a unique 48 item psychometric measure using the four key components of Mental Toughness, known as the 4 C’s – Control, Commitment, Challenge and Confidence.
- DiSC® profiles provide topic-specific assessment with in-depth information, including tips, strategies, and action plans to help you become more effective:
- Leadership and management
- Workplace relationships
- Teamwork (the Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team)
- 360 degree appraisal
For an informal discussion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org